Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Other stuff


Up till now, I've pretty much used my blog to post my Illustration Friday topics. I think perhaps it might be time to branch out and post other stuff as well as muse a little. (I like that word muse)

The image I posted today is actually a request from one of my Toonaday subscribers. She's a teacher in Brazil and apparently she's been asked to teach a science lab where the students are more knowledgeable than her. My advice to her is to lock up all the chemicals and hide the matches.

It actually brings back memories of when I taught junior high and was occasionally given teaching assignments that I knew little about. Can you say "scrapbooking" boys and girls?

I've posted the final image as it will appear on Toonaday on Sep 28 as well as a scan of the original blue line and ink drawing so you can see the transition.

While I'm musing, many thanks to those of you who take the time to comment on my work. Unfortunately many of you have no contact information available so I can't email you to say thanks. Hopefully this will suffice.
Carpe toonem
Ron

No comments: